Wilkinson Job Application Form
Wilkinsons jobs offer your a great career. Wilkinsons has hundreds of stores across the UK. The company sells wide range of products at very reasonable prices. Wilkinsons has a very good training program which awarded many times by authorities. There are different type of jobs at Wilkinsons stores, you can choose to work permanent or temporary, part time or permanent.
How to Apply
You will need to visit Wilkinson’s website in order to apply for a vacancy.You can search all available jobs without registering yourself for an account however if you want to apply for a job then you will have to register which doesn’t take very long to complete.
You don’t have to have a previous retaile experience to get a job with Wilkinsons as the company will provide you an award winning training program.
A well written CV and covering letter will be essential as you will be asked upload one during your application.
The company was founded in 1930 by James Kemsey Wilkinson and since its starts Wilkinsons has still been managed by the family – Karin Swann and Lisa Wilkinson.
Wilkinsons are a family run company, at least some of the management team from the family. The company’s secret is pretty simple, finding very high qualtity products and selling them for very low prices. Wilkinsons stores sells over 25k products. This huge stock makes the company the one who came to mind first when we need something for us or for our house. Wilkinsons is also one of the biggest supplier and provider to the giant supermarket chains Asda and Tesco.
There are range of jobs available; sale assistants, floor personel, security, cashier, supervisor or even a manager.
If you like to work in a friendly atmosphere then why not apply for Wilkinsons jobs? There are lots of benefits of working for Wilkinson. You can choose from various shifts.
You can use Wilkinsons store locator to find your nearest store. Go to your favourite one and ask for a Wilkinsons application form and after filling it nicely return it via yourself directly or post it.
- At least 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays.
- 13% staff discount instore and online, after you’ve worked here for 4 weeks.
- A 13% family discount card, after you’ve worked here for 13 weeks.
- 25% off all adult bikes at Wilko.
- Loyalty Awards (either cash or a gift card).
- Wedding, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption gifts.
- Enhanced maternity pay.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Bupa/Westfield – discounted rates for joining the Bupa/Westfield scheme.
- Workplace pensions – We have a number of market leading pensions schemes available, which offer the opportunity to save for your future. These schemes give you the ability to save in to a first class pension where the Company will match your contribution, depending on your role within the business.
- easi – the Wilko team members’ saving scheme. Save direct from your salary into a non-interest savings account.
- Team Member Trust Fund – this helps with the costs that come on top of day-to-day living and offers things like loans for unexpected periods of hardship and book grants for students up to £150.
- Holiday flats, lodges and caravans – Wilko have a range of holiday flats, lodges and caravans across the UK.
- Discounts on:
– Holidays – save on your next holiday with Haven, Virgin, Thomas Cook, First Choice, Butlins & Keycamp.
– Days out – save at Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Legoland Windsor.
– Health and wellbeing – receive eyecare vouchers and discounts at health clubs, gyms and spas.
– Motoring – car hire, servicing, vehicle breakdown and driving lessons.
- Shopping – save money at Marks & Spencers, House of Fraser, BHS, Halfords, Sharp and Dell.
Career Breaks – If you’ve worked for Wilko for 5 years, you can apply for an unpaid break from work. It can be anything from 3 months to one year and give you the chance to study for a qualification or simply relax.
Wilkinsons graduate scheme; The company has a award winning graduate scheme for graduates.
Click here to Wilko job site to start applying for the roles.
photo by: mikey