Use this example CV for free for your job applications after amending it as suitable.
CV Example for Customer Service Assistant
1 Any Road, Anytown AN1 1CV
Telephone: 01234 567 890
Email: anyaddress at example.com
I would describe myself as a motivated, well presented, hard working person, experienced in customer service and thrives working with the public, dealing with queries and helping to solve problems. I have excellent communication skills and I always like to carry out my work in a professional and efficient manner. I have proved these skills through my career in reception and retail posts, arranging stock, handling cash and motivating colleagues. I like to think I am someone who works well alongside others and easy to get along with as I am a sociable person. I am also willing to take on any training necessary to enable me to carry out my work efficiently or progress my retail career.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Over 4 years experience working in a customer service
• Natural willingness to help
• Able to work productively and instinctively with good initiative
• Reliable, trustworthy and an excellent understanding of customer care and service
• Confident in communicating with a wide range of people
• Able to build good relationships with colleagues and customers
• Excellent prioritising skills
May 2009 – Present: Customer Service Assistant Company, Town
• Experience in all aspects of customer service – dealing with enquiries over the phone and face to face
• Successfully promote positive customer care, helping as much as possible
• Language Skills – excellent communication skills with a friendly and professional manner
• Policy – Aware of Health & Safety policies regarding personal safety/lone working
• Actively greeting customers and maintaining a level of conversation
• Prioritising workloads as and when customers come in with different issues or problems, ensuring customers waiting receive and explanation and apology
• Multi-tasking – having to leave a customer waiting while the telephone is answered and dealing with this situation in a polite manner and stressing apologies
• Listening to and helping customers as much as possible to solve the problem they have discussed.
May 2000 – May 2009: Customer Service Assistant Company, Town
• Worked well as part of an enthusiastic team while using my own initiative when needed
• Listened to and learned from my Line Manager, not being afraid to ask if I was not sure of anything.
• Built up good working relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
• Unpacking and checking of all new deliveries to the department
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2006 – 2009: HNC – Business Administration, College Name, Town
3 A Levels: English, French and Geography
8 O Levels: Including English and Mathematics
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST