December 24, 2012 at 7:51 pm #35642
Here are interview tips given by official EasyJet career site:
- Though we have a relaxed dress code – to create the right impression it’s a good idea to turn up smart-casual
- Ensure you know your own achievements and aspirations, as most interviewers will ask you about these throughout your meeting.
- Be on-time. Nothing is worse than turning up late – or too early. Plan to be there ten minutes before you’re due
- Listen to each question and answer as honestly as possible. Try not to over-prepare for the day – interviewers can sense when answers are a ‘stock’ response
- If you don’t understand a question – ask for clarification. If you don’t know the answer – say so, don’t make it up
- Try to expand on an answer rather than responding “Yes” or “No”
- If you’re being interviewed by more than one interviewer, give attention to everyone equally
- Prepare fully before the interview if you have to take a test
- Leave questions to the end of the interview. It’s normal policy to allow candidates time to ask questions at the end of an interview
- Be honest about the experience. If you feel that the role isn’t for you – say so politely. If you really want the job – again, say so and highlight why you’re the person for it
Hope this helps.