What to wear is important so choose something smart. Black trousers and white tshirt and black shoes are always fine. You should look smart and clean!
Take a copy of your CV incase they want to see it one more time before they decide. It’s good to look prepared anyway.
You may have a group interview depending on the number of applicants.
My only tip for the group interview is, be a team player not a competitor!
Here are some of the typical interview questions for you to check out:
- Why PC World?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What do you know about PC World?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want this job?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- What’s your ideal company?
- What attracted you to this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- What do you know about this industry?
- What do you know about our company?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Good luck !