- September 17, 2013 at 6:45 am #33498
- Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
- They have approximately 266,000 people working for them serving clients in over 120 countries.
- The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
- Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Accenture is the home of high performance. The areas in which you can work in are: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing or Enterprise.
Accenture feel that they have a unique team culture working with a diverse network of skilled colleagues who are committed to helping you and their clients succeed.
They advertise that they are always looking for talented individuals to join their team, someone who wants to work on exciting projects and who wants to achieve and keep on achieving.
To apply for roles within Accenture you can do this online in the first instance depending on what roles they have available at that time. As an employee they say that you can expect to work in an environment such as:
- Encourages team based activities
- Building relationships, sharing knowledge and cultures
- Seeing new generations of workers growing throughout the company
- New technologies to support the nature of their work
- Lowers their carbon footprint through improving distanced communication and collaboration.
The first part of an interview with Accenture is a 45 minute interview with a member of the recruitment team. This can be done in London or at a location if the job is in a different place or via the telephone if you are relocating for this role.
During an interview they will ask you questions such as:
- Why Accenture?
- Why consulting?
- Why did you do your particular degree?
- What is your long term career plan?
You need to be prepared for a rigorous interview and be absolutely sure about your facts and information before going to an interview with Accenture.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.