Use this covering letter example if you are going to apply for a Assistant Project Manager job vacancy in the UK.
Don’t forget to amend this letter before sending it to the employers.
Employers would usually look for following skills:
* Previous experience in a junior / assistant project manager role would be preferable
* Basic Mechanical or Electrical knowledge or understanding would be an advantage
* Professional attitude and pro-active approach to work
* Great organisational aptitude and planning skills
* Excellent Account Management skills
* Proficient in Microsoft software and packages, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
Junior Project Manager cover letter
Dear (Insert name)
I am sending you this covering letter and CV in regard to the position advertised in <enter where job was found>. Having read the advert, I would like to apply for the position of Junior Project Manager.
Having completed my studies in this area I found I love solving problems such as financing, planning applications and liaison management. I love pulling together the various factors to ensure that a job goes smoothly. I am highly competent and reliable. I have wanted to work as a Project Manager for <enter years>. I would really appreciate the chance to share my skills and enthusiasm with you.
Please find attached my CV, which I believe shows my suitability for the role. If you want to discuss my application, please call me on <enter a phone number>. I can make myself available for interview at a time convenient for you.
(Date and Sign)