Securing an interview was hard enough but then preparing for the interview is harder for most of us.
There are always difficult questions to answer during your interview but the list below have been recognised as the hardest interview questions to answer.
Check out our top 30 hardest interview questions and let us know if any of them are not really hard or add your question to the list.
30 Hardest Interview Questions
- What has been your greatest achievement?
- Describe yourself in three words?
- If you were a fruit or vegetable what would you be and why?
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What do you think the chief executive thinks of the company?
- What are your strengths?
- Describe a situation where you have had others follow your lead?
- Why should we choose you for this role?
- Why did you apply for this job?
- How will you contribute to the team?
- Describe a time when you have failed?
- Describe a situation where you have gone above and beyond?
- Describe a project you have handled?
- If you were a flavour of ice cream, what would you be and why?
- What attracted you to this company?
- How would your friends describe you?
- Name a time where you have worked under pressure?
- What attributes do you have that will support you in this role?
- Are you a competitive person?
- What are you hoping to get out of life?
- Tell me about yourself
- What did you like least about your last job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Why do you want this job?
- What salary are you seeking?
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
- Who was your favourite manager and why?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- List five words that describe your character.