You can use this Administrator CV Example for your job applications.
CV Example: Administrator
[Type the date]
[Type your name]
[Type your phone number]
[Type your e-mail]
[Type your address]
[Type your website]
Competent, enthusiastic and efficient Administrator with experience working in part of a team in a busy office. I am well organized and provide timely, efficient and accurate support to managers and work colleagues. Able to communicate with a range of different people at all levels of seniority with a proven track record of problem solving. I am a highly motivated team player with a proven ability to work under my own initiative with several years’ experience in office and administration environments. A strong communicator with excellent planning and prioritisation skills. I am well organised, hard-working, and reliable and a very good timekeeper. I am easy-going and friendly with a good sense of humour but I can also be trusted to take control of the situation when necessary.
Administrative Assistant – Jul-10 – Present
Architects | Birmingham
Working as part of a team assisting the senior Architects in the firm, responsible for day-to-day progression and general administrative duties including dealing with reception desk.
· Seeing to guests and clients at the reception as they arrive
· Entering and updating contact details, suppliers information etc.
· Typing up documents and issuing memos
· Faxing, printing, filing and scanning
· Raising purchase orders and tracking invoices
· Setting up and making arrangements for meetings and travel
· Creating and modifying documents using a range of programmers including Microsoft Office
· Updating and filing documents
- Strong Project Management skills on data retrieval and storage.
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to analyse alternatives.
- Very good organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Motivating and Supervising staff.
- Flexible approach to working and willing to learn new skills.
- Caring and approachable with good customer skills.
- Good administrative skills including appointment booking and data management.
- Strong IT skills with a decent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- NVQ (Level 2) Customer Care
- CLAIT qualification
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Consistently accurate in working, even when under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- Type at 80+ words per minute
2012-2014| BSc (Hons) English Literature
2010 – 2015| A-Levels:
English (A) History (B) Science (C) Maths (C)