If you applied for a B&Q job then you can expect an interview with a manager of that store if you were successful at your job application.
The company has a dedicated job site online where you can search jobs and apply for them however you can also apply for their vacancies via an application form.
Not all job vacancies are online so you should visit their stores to ask current positions and the ways to apply for them.
B&Q interviews are mostly typical questions based so if you take a look at our interview questions list then you should be alright.
Here are a few of the questions:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want this job?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What motivates you?
- Give some examples of teamwork
- Describe a difficult work situation project and how you overcame it
Have a look at the answers first and try to make your own ones.
- Describe a time when your workload was heavy and how you handled it
- If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it?
- If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently
- How do you evaluate success?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
Have you ever had an interview with b&q? if yes then why not help us by letting us know about the questions you had during your interview via commenting?