There are many ways for job seekers to find a job. Depending on your skills, qualifications and the location you are in, one or more of the following ways can be used.
You can see the most used ways of landing a job in this infographic made by collegeatlas.org.
– 41% of job seekers find a job by networking both on the internet and in real life.
– 25% of those who are looking for a job found their jobs on internet job boards
– 11% of jobseekers found a job via an agency.
– 8% made a direct approach with the employers to land their jobs.
– 4% used social media sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc.
– 2% found their jobs via advertisements through newspaper classifieds.
Related: 11 Great Job Sites to Find a Job