ICT Technician Interview Questions
If you are going to have an interview for an ICT Technician job then you must be careful about it and check that you are aware of followings:
Always check cable connections thoroughly.
If monitor is on, but black, check brightness/contrast.
Check IP settings on network interfaces.
Don’t be afraid to ask anything else about the setup that may help you, or for a replacement component.
Event logs can be useful!
– A printer is broke – what steps would you take to try and fix it?
– What is DHCP?
– What is DNS?
– How to add a network printer?
– How to add a PC to the domain?
– How do you see the full ip configuration details for all network adapters of the PC you are using?
– How to get a program or document to open up automatically when the computer is turned on?
– What is the difference between a router, switch and hub?
Some of the tests:
– Map a Network Drive
– Open an Excel File
– Solve the error
The interview will be technical most times however you may be asked typical interview questions too such as:You can view all other interview questions and answers here.
Tell me about yourself
Why should we hire you?
Why do you want this job?
What is your greatest strength?
What is your greatest weakness?
What are your salary expectations?
What motivates you?
Give some examples of teamwork
Describe a difficult work situation project and how you overcame it
If you ever had an ICT Technician interview then why not let us know about it?