Use this example CV for free for your job applications after amending it as suitable.
CV Example for IT Administrator2>
Telephone: 01234 567 890 Mob: 07777 123 456
Email: your email address
A resourceful, hard-working and skilled IT administrator with outstanding financial and management expertise and the proven ability of leadership and managerial experience. Possesses an excellent knowledge of IT operating systems; VAT; PAYE control and management as well as skilled in the use of Excel; QuickBooks; Kashflow; Xero; Exchange and Citrix. Articulate and proactive, combines a professional and confident approach with excellent interpersonal and liaison skills, able to communicate concisely at all levels. Able to work well both independently and as part of a productive team, demonstrating the motivation and problem solving abilities required to meet demanding deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards.
Seeking a challenging role, where my existing skills and qualifications will add value from the outset, whilst I continue to further develop my skills and knowledge in this field.
2012–Present Company Name
• Responsible for investigating and diagnosing network problems
• Experience in using Microsoft; Oracle and Cisco
• Proactively engaged in training (in-house and external)
• Successfully backed up data on a regular basis
• Supervised and monitored new members of staff in the department
• Logging all calls and ensuring follow up is carried out
• Input into database development
• Carrying out ‘housekeeping’ tasks, complying with company policies
• Providing network administration and support
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2012 – Present: Degree – Computer Science – University Name
2006 – 2008: Foundation Degree in Management & Business – University Name
2002 – 2004: Diploma in IT Administration – University Name
1994 – 1996: GNVQ Advanced in Business Studies, A’ Level Law
1986 – 1994: 7 GCSEs including English and Mathematics (1986 – 1994)
ECDL UpgradeInterpersonal Skills Assertiveness Personal Safety & Managing Difficult Behaviour Excellent Attention to DetailThe Effective Legal Secretary Providing a Customer Focussed Telephone & Face to Face Service ECDLFURTHER SKILLS
IT Proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sage, Exchange, Citrix
I enjoy listening and playing music; organising and holding charity events and socialising.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST