Use this cv example if you are going to apply for an IT Support Analyst job. You should amend this example as suitable before using it for your job applications.
Key responsibilities for a IT Support Analyst
- Co-ordination and Ownership of incidents through to progression
- Provide first line support to internal and external customers
- React to and process Alarms/Monitoring alerts
- Diagnose/triage incidents
- Operate service desk telephone system
- Report and track faults through our Service Management Portal
- Keeping customers up to date at all times
- Answering customer queries
- Assist 2nd and 3rd line support staff as required
- Assist Facilities Maintenance and Security Staff as required
IT Support Analyst CV Example
[Type the date]
[Type your name]
[Type your phone number]
[Type your e-mail]
[Type your address]
[Type your website]
Analytical problem solving ICT Technician experienced working within a large and dynamic team. Familiar working with PC and Windows within an office environment, and also with knowledge of other operating systems.
IT Support Analyst – Jan-08 – Present
District Council | Warwick
To provide operational and technical ICT support to staff and Councillors in order to enable Service Areas and Councillors to operate more effectively and efficiently.
• To provide technical support and advice to all users of one or more IT services
• To plan, manage and maintain IT assets in desktop hard and software
• To analyse, research and evaluate all areas of PC, Windows operating systems
- Highly analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of computer software and hardware
- Good interpersonal skills to allow better team working
- Strong ability to solve and troubleshoot problems remotely and on site.
- Detailed analytical and data accuracy skills
- Attention to detail approach in undertaking all aspects of the role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- High organised and disciplined with a strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude and ability to be versatile and adaptable in changing environments.
- Responsible to work under own initiative, manages self and time effectively.
- Ability to prioritise workload, deadline orientated to trouble shoot and resolve issues.Personable, presentable and punctual.
- Microsoft applications, programming and SQL reporting skills are required along with experience with Bistrack, Great Plains, Crystal Reports or similar business systems.
- A clean driving licence is essential for this role as you will be required to travel to branch network to fulfil your duties as required.
2005 – 2007|
BTec in Computing
Available upon request