Use this example CV for free for your job applications after amending it as suitable.
CV Example for IT Support Technician
Telephone: 01234 567 890 Mob: 07777 123 456
Email: your email address
A resourceful, motivated and experienced IT Support Technician, experienced in providing excellent technical and operational support to all staff in both large and small organisations. Knowledge of Service Level Agreements and analytical troubleshooting. Articulate and proactive, able to carry out tasks with accuracy, working under pressure while motivating other members of staff, driving teamwork in a positive and constructive manner. Able to communicate concisely and develop good working relationships with staff at all levels and supportive of continuous improvement for self development and that of any business or organisation.
2012–Present Company Name
IT Support Technician
• Experienced in the sharing of information, taking ownership of any issues and reporting to all staff
• Responsible to ensuring the IT Service Desk is manned and information is being reported accordingly
• Providing technical support, working hard to ensure all targets are met and reported to senior management
• Contributed to the input of an excellent IT infrastructure within the organisation
• Experienced in providing a wide range of IT Support
• Successfully work as part of a productive team to ensure all systems are running and being maintained
• Diagnosing and completing reports on any issues that occur and perform daily back-ups
• Working strictly within the organisations operating procedures
• Providing network administration and support
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2009: Degree – Computer Science – University Name
2002 – 2004: Diploma in IT Administration – University Name
1986 – 1994: 7 GCSEs including English and Mathematics (1986 – 1994)
Web Development Skills Interpersonal Skills Analytical Troubleshooting SQL Programming Excellent Attention to DetailMCDSTProviding Excellent Customer ServiceKnowledge of good clinical practiceADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I enjoy listening and playing music; organising and holding charity events and socialising.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST