September 17, 2013 at 6:34 am #33496Learnist CareersParticipant
If you want to work for Apple then you need to have great ideas as this is where their products come from, great ideas, services and customer experiences.
To work at Apple you need to live and breathe your role, they are true perfectionists, inventors, idealists ever changing ideas and products and thatâ€™s what they look for in their employees. If you are able to do this for Apple they reward generously for your hard work.
They have opportunities all over the world as well as some roles which are home based.
Some of the roles they recruit for are as follows:
- Hardware Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Product Management
- Customer Service and Support
- Human Resources
- Information Systems and Technology
- Real Estate & Development
They seek out innovative, talented and creative driven individuals and want to push the boundaries in all areas.
As you may expect some of the questions you may be asked at an interview with Apple are:
- Tell me something you have done which you are particularly proud of?
- What are your failures and how have you learned from them?
- Describe an interesting problem and how you solved it?
- Explain to an 8 year old what a modem/router is and its functions?
- What could you bring to Apple and what would you miss if Apple employed you?
- Describe yourself and what excites you
- How would you test a toaster?
- Are you creative and tell me something creative today.
- And the dreaded question:
- What brings you here today?
As different as some of the questions are they are tailored to different roles so for example the question about the toaster was asked to a software QA engineer!!!
I think that you can imagine that questions for problem solving will be asked and how you go about doing something, they are looking for good thinkers to be employed at Apple, people who are creative by nature and prepared to think outside of the box.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.