- December 24, 2012 at 2:55 pm #33327
British Airways Recruiting for 2013 Cabin Crew
Assessment centres will take place in Jan 2013.
BA will start reviewing applications in throughout 2013, Courses will start in March 2013.
If you haven’t applied for the positions yet then be quick as they may go or be closed by the company very soon.
Salary and Benefits
More details on all of the Mixed Fleet roles can be found on ba.com/beoutstanding. Reward package: circa Â£12,000 plus elapsed hourly rate pay plus quarterly bonus (performance targets achieved). Potential to increase by Â£1000 after 12 months (performance related) and by another Â£1000 after 24 months (performance related). Annual leave starting at 30 days per year rising to 34 days per year.
- To ensure operational safety, security and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standard and are compliant with EU-Ops, British Airways requirements and all other relevant legislation
- Maintain compliance at all times with SEP/Recency
- To deliver world-class customer service style and standards reporting to the Senior Cabin Crew Member on the day
- To act as a British Airways Ambassador to crew, colleagues and customers
- To ensure compliance with all corporate policies, (including uniform and punctuality), local processes, procedures and relevant legislation, including Dignity at Work
- To work independently, proactively offering support to colleagues
- To build effective working relationships with crew colleagues and service partners to work as one team
- To deliver the crew objectives set by the business and a personal development plan, developing self-awareness through 360 feedback
- Always focused on safety
- Passionate about customers and service
- Confident in dealing with premium customers
- Strong team player, able to communicate clearly and build relationships with colleagues, customers and service providers
- Effective and confident in prompt decision-making
- Able to remain calm and diffuse challenging situations and resilient under pressure
- Demonstrates pride and knowledge of the British Airways Brand and understanding of the business objectives and issues
- Champions dignity at work and diversity
- To be aged 18 or over at the time of application
- To be the required height, 5’2 – 6’2 with weight in proportion, and meet the minimum reach requirement
- To be medically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements
- To have English and Maths to GCSE level or equivalent
- To have proven customer service experience
- To have a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
- To be prepared to undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years
- To be able to provide 5 years of continuous references (educational/employment)
- To wear the British Airways uniform to the required standard and be able to conceal any tattoos or body piercings in line with the British Airways uniform standards
- To be prepared to remove any headwear in the event of an emergency Experience Strong experience of working within a customer service environment
- Knowledge of safety procedures, service style and standards needed to ensure delivery of world-class customer service.
Click here to read more and apply for the Cabin Crew positions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.