I was offered an interview with a company via an agency.
I was then offered a job with a different company and informed the agency immediately, but in the interim this new job has now been reviewed as the guy whose job I was to fill has decided to stay in his old job leaving me in limbo.
Would it be cheeky to ring back up the agency and ask if the
first job is still available taking into account the above scenario.
No I don’t think it would be cheeky. It would be appropriate. You gave up the interview for a preferred interview, just explain the situation. The worst they can say is no!
Even if the original post that the agency were putting you forward for is no longer available, they may have other opportunities on their books.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.