- September 17, 2013 at 6:50 am #33500
- They are one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States with firm assets of $2.4 trillion.
- They operate in more than 60 countries.
- Have over 260,000 employees.
- They serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the worldâ€™s most prominent corporate institutional and government clients.
- They are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- The firmâ€™s legacy dates back to 1799.
To apply for a job at JP Morgan Chase you can do this online using your CV or using your LinkedIn profile. If your skills match that of the vacancy you have applied for, a recruiter will give you a call to talk through your skills and work history and answer any questions that you may have and if that goes well they may also set up an initial interview.
If you are invited to attend an onsite interview this will usually be at the location in which you would be working and depending on the team set up this could be a one to one interview or with a panel/group. Following that you may have a second interview but during this time the lines of communication will be open to keep you informed along the way.
Because of the nature of the business they have to be very careful and will therefore conduct a number of pre employment checks and to ascertain your eligibility to work for their company, this will have to be success before an offer can be made.
Compare to some they seem to be an old fashioned company in their ways of working but they strive to find the best people and like them to build their careers with them and firmly believe in training and rewarding for hard work.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.