- December 24, 2012 at 3:45 pm #33328
Ryanair Recruitment Days 2013 – Open Days
Here are the things that you will need to bring with you to Ryanair Recruitment Days:
– Copy of your CV
– EU Passport both original and photocopy.
note: Your passport must be valid for more than 1,5 years from the interview date.
What to wear for the open days?
Required Clothing for Ladies:
- A knee length skirt.
- Flesh coloured or clear tights.
- Short sleeved shirt or blouse.
- NO TATTOOS ARE PERMITTED. If you have tattoos on upper back / back of neck / front of neck / face, below shoulder to wrist (including hand) or on or below knee or on feet these are not permitted.
Required Clothing for Gentlemen:
- Formal or smart trousers.
- Short sleeved shirt.
- NO TATTOOS ARE PERMITTED. If you have tattoos on back of neck / front of neck / face, below your shoulder to wrist (including hand) these are not permitted.
No jeans or casual clothes are allowed for both Ladies and Gentlemen.
Here are the Cities and Dates for the Ryanair Recrutiment Days:
Good luck and let us know if you have any questions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.