August 4, 2012 at 10:03 am #33037AnonymousGuest
I have got an interview next week for a Sales Advisor role at SKY.
I was just wondering if anyone had SKY interview before and have time to reply me 🙂
JamesAugust 7, 2012 at 12:40 pm #35654AnonymousGuest
With a call centre they are going to be looking for someone who is capable of serving the public in a friendly and helpful manner over the phone, good at describing things, and office staff are expected to be looking smart and presentable. A combination of a smart skirt or trousers, with a smart shirt or fashion top would look smart.
Usually in these types of interviews you will be expected to answer a range of questions about working in customer facing or over the phone environments and assisting customers, as well as answering questions about any previous similar roles you have undertaken, so think in advance of examples you can give of good service given or how you have relatable experience.
Just remember to keep calm in the interview and listen to what you are being asked. Be honest, and if you are struggling, donâ€™t be afraid to ask for a few minutes to think. Research the company so that you know all about them, and be sure to have some questions of your own lined up to ask your interviewer, and remember, if you donâ€™t get the job donâ€™t see it as rejection- you wouldnâ€™t want a job that wasnâ€™t suited to you, so itâ€™s important to be honest.
Good luck!December 5, 2013 at 8:35 pm #35655Learnist CareersParticipant
It’s always good to be prepared for following questions in any job interview:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want this job?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- What’s your ideal company?
- What attracted you to this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- What do you know about this industry?
- What do you know about our company?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.