- June 15, 2018 at 9:20 am #33910
Recruiters may say that it is impossible to prepare for a strength based interview however there is always a way to prepare for any type of interviews.
You can always study about the company and the job you are applying to. Read the job description to identify what strengths and qualities the company is looking for.
Unlike many others says you can also give examples during your strength based interviews.
Here are some example questions:
Strength Based Interview Questions
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What energises you?
- How would your close friends describe you?
- Do you most like starting tasks or finishing them?
- Do you prefer the big picture or the small details?
- Describe a successful day. What made it successful?
- What are you good at?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What did you enjoy studying at school or university?
- When did you achieve something youâ€™re really proud of?
- What do you enjoy doing the least?
- Do you find there are enough hours in the day to complete your to-do list?
- What tasks are always left on your to-do list?
- How do you stay motivated?
- How do you feel about deadlines?
- Have you ever done something differently the second time around?
- Do you think this role will play to your strengths?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.