Is a Morrisons interview coming up? Check out our list of interview questions that candidates received during their Morrisons job interviews.
Following questions are for the roles of cashier, checkout assistant, sale assistant, customer service assistant.
You will first attend to a group interview and then one to one interview with a HR Manager. If everything were ok and you pass the interview stage then you will be offered the job and induction day will follow.
Graduate interviews are completely different than other ones and they would expect different stages such as telephone interview first and then assessment centres etc.
Morrisons Interview Questions
- Name a time you worked under pressure
- Name a time you went the extra mile for someone
- How would you deal with a complaint from a customer?
- What does good customer service mean to you?
- Name a time you have worked in a team
- What would you do if you were busy but a customer needed help?
- Why Morrisons?
- Can you give an example of a time you’ve had to work within a team/work to a deadline?
- What are you studying at college?
- What would you do if you were working within a team and somebody wasn’t pulling their weight?
- How do you like your voluntary work?
- What can you bring to Morrison’s?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What do you think of Morrisons?
- What would you improve in store if up to you?
- Are you flexible about where and when you can work?
- What experience do you have?
- When can you start?
- Tell me about yourself
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What is your greatest strenght?
- To select a product and sell it to the interviewer.
- Where would you like to work?
- Name a time you have helped someone
- Choose a product and sell it to a customer
- Name a time you have worked in a group and how you acted within the group/ who became the natural ‘leader’ of the group.
- Name a time you have accurately ‘read’ someones behaviour/ body language
- What is great customer service?
- STAR technique, give a Situation Task Action Result.
- Why do i want to work in retail especially Morrison
- What is great customer service with an example
- What developments have you noticed in the retail sector that could have an impact on Morrisons’ customers?
- Why do you want this job
- What do you think about home delivery?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time
- How do you think you could benefit the company?
- Have you got any previous experience?
- How would you travel to work?
- What do you think you will bring to this role?
- Would you relocate?
- Would you be willing to work unsocial hours