Pret a Manger interviews are usually based on typical interview questions. If you want to be successful at your job interview then you must be prepared.
Pret a Manger is a very well known sandwich chain in the UK and the company has over 300 stores across the country.
Did you know that Pret a Manger’s plan to open 24 new stores in the UK which means new job vacancies will be available for job seekers.
Pret a Manger Interview Questions
- Describe yourself with 4 words.
- Why do you want to work for Pret A Manger?
- Do you have previous experience?
- What skills can you bring to Pret A Manger?
- What do you think your work would be in the kitchen?
- Is it OK for you to start at 5 in the morning if required?
- Do you prefer full time or part time?
- Why do you want to work here?
- How do you feel about cleaning floors and preparing the food?
- What do you know about Pret A Manger?
- Where would you prefer to work, in the kitchen or at a bar?
- Could you work within a team?
- What is the good customer service?
- How did you handle the most difficult “people” issue in your career?
- What do you know about Pret A Manger.
- What is your favorite Pret A Manger product?
- What do you think you need to improve about yourself?
- When are you ready to start?
- Why do you think you should hire you?
- Describe a time you went beyond the call in delivering customer service.
- Do you work well on a team?
- Tell me about yourself
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want this job?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What motivates you?
- Give some examples of teamwork
- Describe a difficult work situation project and how you overcame it
Have you ever had a Pret a Manger interview? You can write us your own experiences via commenting below.
photo by: isabel