Use this example CV for free for your job applications after amending it as suitable.
CV Example for Retail Supervisor
Telephone: 01234 567 890 Mob: 07777 123 456
Email: your email at com
A motivated and extremely enthusiastic retail supervisor with over five years’ experience working in retail at this level. Proven ability of managing and motivating teams of staff, large and small, ensuring a good teamwork attitude is being carried out at all times and sorting any problems quickly and in a professional manner. With extensive knowledge of retail trends, it is important to keep staff up to date with daily and monthly sales targets. Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues, I understand the importance of being customer-focused and the difference it can make to a business. Always willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service, I also understand the importance of the company’s mission and relaying that to all staff at all times.
Now seeking a challenging and exciting position within a busy and ambitious retail environment that will help me continue my career progression.
2002–Present Company Name
• Involved in the hiring of staff, organising training and the induction process
• Experience of working long hours to provide assistance in the marketing and promotion of sales
• Assisting with the sales and management team, communicating with both
• Successfully calculating sales and budgets
• Experienced in resolving customer enquiries and complaints
• Resolving staff issues
Date – Date: Company Name
• Responsible for the overall wellbeing of staff, being the first point of contact to resolve any issues
• Organising of staff rotas, working out staff hours and fair distribution of hours
• Covering for staff leave, often working extra hours at very short notice
• Providing excellent product knowledge to staff and customers
• Ensuring targets were met and recorded daily
• Ordering of items and keeping up to date with new products and the appropriate promotion of such goods
• Basic HR duties, dealing with staff leave; maternity cover; recruitment processes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2009: HND Business Management
1992: 3 A Levels including Computing and Mathematics
1986 – 1994: 7 GCSEs including English and Mathematics
Excellent communication skills
Successful Sales History
Able to work unsupervised
I enjoy listening and playing music; organising and holding charity events and socialising.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST