Use this example CV for free for your job applications after amending it as suitable.
CV Example for Systems Administrator
Telephone: 01234 567 890 Mob: 07777 123 456
Email: your email address
A resourceful and skilled Systems Administrator with outstanding knowledge of technical expertise and a proven ability to gain an understanding of any business objective and work accordingly. Possesses an excellent knowledge of IT operating systems including Exchange and Citrix. With a proactive attitude, demonstrate clear thinking and able to cope with a varied and large workload. Able to work well both independently and as part of a productive team, demonstrating the motivation and problem solving abilities required to meet demanding deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards.
Seeking a challenging role, where my existing skills and qualifications will add value from the outset, whilst I continue to further develop my skills and knowledge in this field.
2010–Present Company Name
• Responsible for the smooth running of all IT systems and the company’s server
• Technical research and development involvement
• Accountable for Linux and Windows and Applications systems
• Proactively engaged in training (in-house and external)
• Successfully back up data on a regular basis
• Responsible for ensuring the company’s systems are fully protected, carrying out regular ‘housekeeping’
• Following up all IT issues raised within the company
• Input into database development
• Working well with other tech and non-tech members of staff
• Providing network administration and support
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2017 – Present: Degree – Computer Science – University Name
2012 – 2014: Foundation Degree in Management & Business – University Name
2008 – 2010: Diploma in IT Administration – University Name
2004 – 2008: GNVQ Advanced in Business Studies, A’ Level Law
2000 – 2004: 7 GCSEs including English and Mathematics
Experienced IT ExpertInterpersonal Skills Assertiveness Problem Solving Skills Excellent Attention to DetailSix Years Administration Experience Providing a Customer Focussed Telephone & Face to Face Service MethodicalFURTHER SKILLS
IT Proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sage, Exchange, Citrix
I enjoy listening and playing music; organising and holding charity events and socialising.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST