Use this example for free for your job applications after amending it as suitable.
CV Example for Team Leader
Telephone: 01234 567 890 Mob: 07777 123 456
Email: example at com.
A hard working, adaptable and articulate Team Leader with over six years’ experience in this role, carrying out supervising; staff appraisals; HR responsibilities and an overall interest in the well being of staff. With an enthusiasm to gain an understanding of any business, happy to study and work in accordance with work-plans, explaining them to staff and ensuring a healthy positive work attitude within a successful and productive team. Able to cope extremely well under pressure, prioritising workloads and demonstrating problem solving skills, even when put ‘on the spot’. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to interact well at all levels.
Seeking a challenging role, where my existing skills and qualifications will add value from the outset, whilst I continue to further develop my skills and knowledge in this field.
2010–Present Company Name
• Responsible for the contribution to the smooth running of a business, leading a team in a positive manner
• Inputting at meetings both internal and external, promoting good business practice
• Feeding back information to staff via useful and productive staff meetings
• Creatively thinking of new ways to work within the business plan
• Organising and meeting with staff to discuss personal development plans
• The point of contact for any issues concerning the team and resolving as soon as possible
• Positively motivating staff
• Making decisions on various challenging issues that arise on a daily basis’
• Keeping up to date with technology and finding better ways of working together
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2006 – 2008: Foundation Degree in Management & Business – University Name
2002 – 2004: Diploma in IT Administration – University Name
1994 – 1996: GNVQ Advanced in Business Studies, A’ Level Business Law
1986 – 1994: 7 GCSEs including English and Mathematics
Problem Solving Skills
Excellent Attention to Detail
Six Years Team Leader Experience
Providing a Customer
Focused Telephone &
Face to Face Service Methodical
IT Proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
I enjoy listening and playing music; organising and holding charity events and socialising.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST