Job interviews are stressful and daunting for most of us. Some questions can make the interviews even worse.
We have put together a list of “if” questions for you to be prepared.
Try your best to answer these questions and remember them during your the interview.
- If you couldn’t have this job, what job would you want to have?
- If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
- If Mars was a colonised planet, what job would you want to have there?
- If you had to work as a sport mascot, who would you want to be?
- If you were in a sitcom that took place in the ‘80s or ‘90s, which one would it be?
- If you could, would you ban conference calls or check-in meetings?
- If you could time travel to any period past or future, to what time would you go?
- If you could go anywhere on business travel, where would you go?
- If you could successfully drill to the core of the Earth, would you?
- If gravity disappeared, what is the first thing you’d do?
- If this job could have a “creative” job title, what would you want it to be?
- If you had one superpower, what would it be, and why?
- If there were no attire police, what would you wear to work?
- If you noticed that a co-worker made a mistake, how would you address it?
- If selected for this position, can you describe your strategy for the first 90 days?
- If someone on your team was slacking, what would you do?
- If your supervisor asked you to do something that you disagreed with, but that was not immoral or illegal, what would you do?
- If you were given an assignment outside your comfort zone, skill-wise, would you attempt it anyway or seek to pass it off to a colleague?
- If you retired tomorrow and wanted to start a wildly different second career, what would you do?
- If money were no object and you could go back to school to learn for fun, what would you study?
- If you were stranded on a desert island with unlimited food and water, what three additional things would you want to have with you and why?
- If you won the lottery today and had the time and resources to devote your life to one worthy cause, hobby or passion, what would it be?