Airport lounge access is one of the most sought after luxuries by regular travellers. Lounge access offers you everything from comfortable seating and complimentary food & drinks to premium Wi-Fi and a nice ambience to make your travel experience a memorable one.
Having the right credit card in your wallet will not only earn you free entry to the domestic and international airport lounges but will also benefit you in multiple other ways.
Here, we are sharing 7 best credit cards with lounge access in India to give you free airport lounge access –
1. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card
If you’re someone who travels frequently and books your tickets through InterMiles, the JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card is one of the best travel cards available.
Below the key features and benefits of the card-
- Offers a great sign-up and renewal bonus that helps you cover the cards annual fee
- Provides unlimited access to the Diners Club airport lounge network with over 600 lounges globally
- The card offers several other travel perks including domestic airport premier check-in and extra baggage allowance
- As HDFC diners club cardholder, you also get unlimited free golf games at 20 courses in India and 40 worldwide along with unlimited lessons at 14 courses across India
2. InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
It is one of the best credit cards for airport lounge access under the AMEX program of the ICICI Bank.
Below are the key features and benefits of the card-
- The cardholder gets 10,000 welcome bonus InterMiles along with a complimentary discount code of Rs. 750 on joining
- Offers you 5000 Inter Miles as a renewal bonus benefit apart from a complimentary discount of Rs.500
- The card is powered by Chip and PIN Security to ensure no duplication or counterfeiting
- The card offers contactless payment option for up to Rs. 2000, where you can make payment transactions tapping on NFC-enabled PoS machines without entering a PIN
- Offers multiple other benefits including a discount on 2nd movie ticket, 1% waiver on fuel surcharge on an Rs. 4,000 transaction
- It is also one of the best credit cards in India for dining with a 5% discount on dining at partner restaurants.
3. American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card
American Express Platinum Travel Credit is another popular credit card in India with free lounge access and no annual fee.
Apart from the airport lounge access, the card offers a range of other features and benefits including –
- Free priority pass membership
- Welcome gift in the form of 5,000 bonus membership reward points which are redeemable for vouchers worth Rs. 3,500
- Allows you to make large payments by breaking them into small monthly instalments
- Offers emergency card replacement facility throughout the world
- The users get 1 membership reward point for every Rs. 50 spent, and these reward points are valid for three years from the day they are accumulated
- The card also offers round the clock platinum assistance
4. SBI Card Elite
SBI Card ELITE is considered as one of the top credit cards in India because of its comprehensive benefits offered. Starting from a free priority pass membership along with 6 free international lounge visits across 1,000+ participating lounges and 2 free visits to domestic lounges through the network provider, the card has a lot to offer.
Some of the other key highlights and benefits of the card include-
- The cardholders get a welcome e- Gift voucher worth Rs. 5,000 and free movie tickets worth Rs. 6,000 every year
- Offers club Vistara silver membership
- Provides a complimentary trident privilege red tier membership to the users
- It is a great option for international flyers
due to low forex mark-up of 1.99%
- Offers concierge service to make travel easier for the users
- Allows you to earn 2 reward points on spending every Rs. 100 on international transactions
- You can also avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every spend of between Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000 anywhere in the country.
5. HDFC Regalia Credit Card
HDFC Regalia is another popular credit card in India as it allows users to enjoy various privileges across travel and other categories.
Below are the key features and advantages of the card-
- Offers 12 free visits to participating lounges under both Visa and Mastercard variants of tr card
- Users can enjoy priority pass membership on making at least 4 retail transactions on the card
- Offers complimentary Zomato gold membership and 4 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent by the users
- There are complimentary travel concierge services available on the card
- Users can avail the option of points redemption against gifts and merchandise or convert it into air miles
- Another excellent feature of this card is low foreign currency markup of 2% on all foreign transactions
6. Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit Card
Axis bank miles & more world credit card offers both complimentary and paid access to airport lounges in and outside India.
Below are some of the key features and benefits of the card-
- The card offers complimentary membership to priority pass programme and MasterCard lounge programme
- Under its priority pass programme, card users will get paid access to more than 1,000 airport lounges worldwide and two complimentary visits per year to priority pass lounges
- The primary cardholder of this card gets two complimentary visits per year to priority pass lounges
- The MasterCard lounge membership offers four complimentary lounge visits to cardholders per quarter to both domestic and international airports in India.
7. Yatra SBI Credit Card
Yatra SBI credit card is a co-branded airport lounge card that offers multiple benefits and perks to frequent travellers.
Among the key features and benefits include-
- Give vouchers of Yatra.com worth Rs. 8,250 as a welcome gift (redeemable for travel, hotel bookings etc.)
- Annual fee of Rs. 499 plus applicable taxes
are waived if you spend Rs. 1,00,000 or above for last year
- Offers 20% off on booking domestic hotels (for a minimum transaction of Rs. 3,000)
- Allows you to earn 6 reward points on spending every Rs. 100 on dining, grocery, movies, departmental stores, entertainment, and international spends
- Offers 2 complimentary lounge access per quarter
- Cardholders enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India with a maximum waiver limit of to Rs. 100 per month
Waiting at the airports to board the flight or for transfers can become very boring with just a stiff chair and people and noises all over. But if you have a credit card with free airport lounge access, you can enjoy multiple facilities at both domestic and international airports.
We have compiled a list of 7 of the top credit cards with airport lounge access here to make your selection easier for a comfortable travel experience.