There are thousands of different IT jobs throughout the country, each requiring different levels of skill and expertise. If you are interested in filling one of these posts now, or thinking about your career future and goals, then you’ll need to do your homework. View this infographic by Staff.com to get an overview of IT jobs with the highest pay and fastest growth.
- The fastest growing, and therefore currently hottest IT sector is mobile application development where there are more job vacancies than skilled candidates.
- Salaries in the IT sector have remained steady or increased over the past 5 years despite the economic downturn.
- The median total salary for IT workers in the US during 2012 was $90k (£55k) for employees and $116k (£80k) for managers.
- Cloud computing is becoming ever-more popular amongst companies therefore making it one of the fastest growing IT sectors.
- It is anticipated that between 2012-2020 the most in-demand IT jobs will be: developing mobile apps; software engineer/developer; video game designer; network administrator; IT security specialist; web developer; technology manager; health IT technician; database administrator.
- IT salaries in the UK, US and Australia offer the higest compensation.
Leave a Reply