Nearly all of us have accounts on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin. We are not only wasting time on those sites but living in them. Even though job boards are still alive and won’t be dead for a long time we have already started using social sites for job searching.
Jobvite infographic shows us how jobseekers will use social media and mobile Apps in 2014.
– Younger jobseekers are more optimistic than older ones.
– Female jobseekers will use social media to find a job more than male ones will.
– Jobseekers will be using Facebook more than any other social media sites they use.
– Linkedin will continue to be the recruiters favourite social media site in 2014.
– 40% of the jobseekers found their dream job through a personal connection.